The European Headquarters of the Organization in Edinburgh acts as the administrative supreme body for central government at European level, as well as overseeing compliance with the human rights violations organization guidelines of each National Section.
This supervisory authority is guaranteed by the founding members of all National Sections.
Main tasks of the Organization:
- To contribute to the realization of the human rights set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights through funding
- Aid for politically, racially or religiously persecuted as well as for refugees.
- Education, popular and vocational training.
- International sentiment, tolerance in all areas of culture and international understanding
- The promotion of care for prisoners and former prisoners
SOCHAIR Organization Headquarters Europe
9 - 10 St Andrew Square | Edinburgh EH2 2AF | Scotland
Phone: +44 (0) 300 365 6400 | Fax: +44 (0) 300 365 6499